History of the company
- "ELGAMA" Ltd. was established
- Construction of new building for production and administration was started
- Joint Lithuanian-German company "EMH-ELGAMA" Ltd. was established
- Licenses for electronic electricity meters production were bought
- Meter production and sales in Lithuania were launched
- Meter export was launched
- Implementation of electricity meters in AMR (Automated Meter Reading) systems was launched in Lithuania and Latvia
- Electricity meters produced became validated in Ukraine, Russia and Byelorussia, export to these countries was initiated
- Production of multi-tariff active and reactive energy meters LZKM and LZQM was launched
- Company representation in Latin America (Columbia) was established
- Electricity meters produced became validated in Kazakhstan, export to this countries was initiated
- Production of three-phase direct connection meter EMP was launched
- Quality management system was certified according to LST EN ISO 9001 standard
- The first Lithuanian three-phase electronic direct connection meter was developed
- Electricity meters validated in Pakistan
- Philips PCB assembly line was implemented
- Company participated in export development programme WESS-2000 financed by PHARE
- The first Lithuanian one-phase electronic meter was developed
- Meter type tests were carried out in KEMA laboratory (The Netherlands)
- Calibration laboratory was certified according to LST EN 45001 standard, its capacity increased by 6 times
- Cooperation agreements with companies PAFAL (Poland) and LEMZ (Russia) were signed
- Company was renamed to "ELGAMA-ELEKTRONIKA" Ltd.
- Holding company "Elgamos grupė" Ltd. was established
- New Testing laboratory was established in the company
- Production of multi-functional electricity meter EPQS with power quality monitoring capabilities was launched
- Calibration laboratory implemented GPS system
- Calibration laboratory was certified according to LST EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard
- Environmental management system was certified according to LST EN ISO 14001 standard
- Electricity meters certified in Venezuela, first sales agreements for this market signed
- Comapny commercial representations in Russia and Poland were established
- New building of 3500 m2 for production and administration was built
- After automatisation of calibration process production capacity increased twice
- Company became a member of DLMS User Association that confirmed compatibility of new generation meter GAMA 300 with DLMS/COSEM protocol
- More than 15.000 multi-functional electricity meters produced were integrated in the Lithuanian national system of automated power accounting (AEEAS)
- ES SF project "Development of new generation electricity meters and prototype production" was launched
- Multi-functional meter with accuracy class 0,2s was developed, which was awarded by Golden medal in competition "Lithuanian Product of the Year 2006"
- Development of Smart meter data reading system using PLC technology was started together with German company partner iAd GmbH
- Electricity meters certified in Israel, commercial agreements signed
- Third generation three-phase electricity meter GAMA 300 was developed
- Technical service center was established in Ukraine
- Third generation one-phase electricity meter GAMA 100 was developed
- Electricity meter GAMA 300 was awarded in category "Innovative Product, 2009"
- PLC AMI system projects were implemented in Lithuania, Germany, Poland
- Company representation in Georgia was established
- Company became a member of ESMIG (European Smart Metering Industry Group)
- Company representation in Ukraine and subsidiary company in Russia were established
- Implementation of LEAN management methods were launched; after optimisation of production processes and tools improvement production capacity increased twice
- Tests of meter GAMA 300 were carried out in NMi laboratory (The Netherlands) accompanying the certificates of compliance
- Company was awarded in category "Lithuanian Export Prize, 2011"
- Company participated in 3 ES SF projects
- Modifications of electricity meters GAMA 100 and GAMA 300 were developed with internal mains relay as well as water and gas meter data integration
- "Millionth" meter was produced
- SMD assembly line was extended which led to 30 % production capacity increase
- Company became a member of Smart Technology Cluster
- > 30.000 meters were produced per one month
Occupational health and safety management system was certified according to BS OHSAS 18001 standard
- New R&D subdivision in Kaunas city was established to intensify product development processes
Company became a member of PRIME Alliance (PoweRline Intelligent Metering Evolution)
- New company Elgamos NT Ltd. established
- Three-phase meter with accuracy class 0,2s was developed for industrial metering
Information security management system was certified according to ISO 27001 standard
- New product – Data concentrator – enriched product portfolio
The company introduced an advanced soldering technology in nitrogen environment, which eliminated hazardous materials (lead) formation and reduced waste amounts in production processes. 179,839 EUR value project contributes to a cleaner environment.
After the upgrade of the equipment and the implementation of seamless soldering technology, compliance with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU will be ensured.
- The 25th anniversary of “ELGAMA-ELEKTRONIKA” LTD.
New G3G balance meter was created.
Environmental and quality management systems was certified according to ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
Trade mark of “ELGAMA-ELEKTRONIKA” Ltd. was certified by European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUPO)
"ELGAMA-ELEKTRONIKA" Ltd. became a member of Lithuanian engineering industries association LINPRA in March 2019.