1. General information
2. Collection, processing, storage of personal data
3. Rights of the data subject
5. Social networks
6. Transfer of personal data to third parties
7. Personal data of employee candidates
When processing the personal data of data subjects, we comply with the applicable General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as the instructions of the competent authorities.
The website contains links to websites that do not belong to UAB "Elgama-Elektronika". UAB "Elgama-Elektronika" is not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites, therefore we recommend that you be proactive and familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of the websites to which you are directed.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING, STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
UAB "Elgama-Elektronika" is guided by the following basic principles of personal data processing:
- Personal data is processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner (principle of legality, fairness and transparency);
- Personal data is collected for established, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal data must be adequate, appropriate and only necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed (principle of reducing the amount of data);
- Personal data must be accurate and updated when necessary; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that personal data that are not accurate, taking into account the purposes of their processing, are immediately deleted or corrected (principle of accuracy);
- Personal data are kept in such a form that the identity of the Data subject can be determined no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Personal data must be processed in such a way that adequate security of personal data is ensured through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful data processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (principle of integrity and confidentiality).
UAB "Elgama-Elektronika" respects every customer's right to privacy. The following data of persons who register on the website are processed on the registration website: name, surname, telephone, country, city, login name and password. Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- receive, register and process customer requests;
- provide technical documentation of products to interested parties;
- contact the client who submitted the request by phone or e-mail by mail in response to questions or orders submitted in the inquiry.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject, who has submitted an identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania, identity card, driver's license must be submitted for identity verification) and a request (in writing, to the company's general email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ), has the following rights :
- to know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- familiarize yourself with your personal data, which UAB "Elgama-Elektronika" manages;
- demand correction or addition, clarification of incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete personal data of yours;
- require the destruction of personal data when they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- disagree with the processing of personal data or withdraw previously given consent;
- demand the destruction of personal data if they are processed illegally or when you, as a data subject, withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or do not give such consent, and it is necessary;
We inform you that in order to be able to offer you full-fledged services on our website, we save information (cookies) on your computer (device). We will use the recorded information to identify you as a previous user of the website, and to collect website traffic statistics. You can review what information (cookies) we save at any time, and you can delete some or all saved cookies. You also have the right not to consent to the recording and use of information (cookies) on your computer (device), but in this case some functions of the website may not be available to you. By using the website, you agree to the fact that information is recorded on your computer (device). You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing the settings of your internet browser or by contacting us using any of the contacts published on the website.
The tools installed on our website allow you to use it anonymously, that is, to use it in such a way that only anonymous information about you is collected on the website. The website can be used anonymously by visitors who are not registered on our website. The website can be used anonymously until you decide otherwise or until you decide to perform actions on the website that require the disclosure of your personal information (for example, register, create an Account or connect to your Account, submit a request, etc.).
The website does not automatically collect any of your Personal Data. The Cookies used on the website are intended to ensure the correct operation of the website and your browsing experience, as well as thanks to the received statistical data of the website, we can improve our website. When browsing our website, integrated cookies automatically collect: page attendance rates, the path of visited URL links and statistics, website loading time while browsing, the type of browser used, the device used, IP address, geographic location and information contained in cookies. These data are not associated with the Personal Information provided by you. This data is archived and used only for statistical analysis, evaluation of website visitors and/or customer flows.
You can find more detailed information about cookies, their operating principles and settings on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
All information that you provide to us through social media (including messages, use of the Like and Follow boxes, and other communications) is controlled by the operator of the social network.
We currently have the following accounts:
- on LinkedIn, whose privacy notice is
available at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
We recommend that you read the privacy notices of third parties and contact the service providers directly if you have any questions about how they use your personal data.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to achieve our legal, contractual or commercial goals, and if it is permitted or established by the laws in force in the Republic of Lithuania.
Information may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- in order to prevent or investigate criminal acts;
- responding to requests from state institutions;
- also in cases where we may incur losses due to your non-fulfillment of obligations or improper fulfillment of them, we have the right to apply to the court, the police, insurers, to send data about your unfulfilled obligations to debt collection service providers.
PERSONAL DATA OF EMPLOYEE CANDIDATES
The personal data of persons wishing to be employed by UAB "Elgama-Elektronika" (hereinafter referred to as the Manager) are processed by the Manager only for the purpose of selecting and recruiting employees, having a legitimate interest in assessing the candidate's suitability for the desired job.
The Controller receives the personal data of candidates for employees from third parties, e.g.: job search online portals, specialized career social networks (e.g. LinkedIn), employment agencies, the Lithuanian Labor Exchange, directly or by e-mail from the data subject when he responds to our job advertisement and/or submits your resume (CV), candidate profile and/or other application documents to the Manager. The Manager can also receive information about the data subject's qualifications, professional abilities and professional qualities from, for example, persons who recommend you, current or former employers. The Manager can collect data from the former employer after informing the candidate beforehand, and from the current employer - the Manager will collect information only if the data subject gives the Manager consent.
The Controller considers the consent of the data subject to process the data provided in his/her resume (CV), candidate profile and/or other candidacy documents for the purpose provided for in this Policy Section received when the data subject submits his/her resume (CV), candidate profile and/or other documents to the Controller documents. If the Controller receives information about the data subject from third parties, the Controller presumes that the data subject has received all the necessary information about the processing of his data and has given his consent to process his data to the relevant entity providing such services.
When carrying out selections for vacancies in the Company and evaluating your candidacy, the Manager processes the following personal data:
General information about the candidate: candidate's name, e-mail e-mail address and/or phone number, information about the candidate's work experience, information about the candidate's education, information about upgrading qualifications, information about language skills, information technology, driving skills, other competencies, other information that you provide in your resume (CV), in a cover letter or other application documents. Recommendations, feedback from employers: the person recommending the candidate or providing feedback, his contact, the content of the recommendations or feedback. Candidate evaluation information: summary of interview with the candidate, insights and opinions of the person(s) conducting the selection, results of the candidate's testing. Health data*. For information provided at the discretion of the candidate (eg: date of birth, attached personal photo, hobbies, etc.), which is not specified in the data categories listed above, the responsibility for data processing is assumed by the candidate who submitted the data.
Legal basis for data processing
Your consent and legal interest.
Data processing term
While we are recruiting for the specific job(s) and after it ends, but no longer than 2 years after the end of the recruitment.
* Data on the data subject's health in the selection process is collected and processed by the Controller in accordance with the applicable legislation, in order to assess the data subject's ability to work, the suitability of the workplace for his state of health and/or the ability to work in conditions of occupational risk. Data on the data subject's health are collected by the Controller only in the final selection stages.
If at the end of the selection for the relevant job, the Manager does not select the data subject's candidacy and does not conclude an employment contract with him, the Manager will add all personal data collected for the purpose of selection to the Company's candidate database, process the personal data and, if necessary, contact the data subject for participation in the selection, to other available Work places.
The data subject is free not to consent to the inclusion and further processing of his data in the candidate database after the selection, and may also withdraw his consent at any time and request the removal of his data from the candidate database.
At the end of the term of processing and storage of personal data set in this Policy or upon receipt of a request from the data subject, personal data will be securely destroyed. Personal data may be stored longer than specified in this Policy only when: - there are reasonable suspicions of an illegal act, which is the subject of an investigation; - personal data are necessary for the proper resolution of a dispute or complaint; - in the presence of other legal grounds. In any case, the Controller may store the consent given by the data subject and proof of it for a longer period, if necessary, in order to be able to defend himself against the demands, claims or lawsuits brought against him.
Requirements related to the implementation of the rights of the Data subject can be submitted to the Company in person to the Administrator of the Executive Office, by registered mail (Visorių St. 2, Vilnius) or to the company's common e-mail address: email@example.com, they are accepted and registered in the logbook of incoming documents by the Administrator of the Executive Office. After receiving your application, we may ask you to provide proof of identity, as well as other necessary additional information related to the application.
The request of the data subject will be examined no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the request and submission of all necessary documents. The answer to your request will be provided in writing.
Contacts of the Data Controller:
Reg. code 110395970
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .;